I hate everyone at this school. I hate how girls try so hard to look good but look like shit, especially this girl sitting next to me. I love how most of my blogs sound negative, haha.
And this is for Austin: carpal tunnel is a condition where my carpal tunnel muscle in my wrist cramps up. It falls asleep and my fingers start to hurt. After a couple of weeks wearing a brace it could go away but mine got worse and turns out I'll have it for the rest of my life. Eventually it will turn into either arthritis or diabetes. Most people don't know why it could turn into diabetes but it's because my blood flow slows down when my wrist is like this and that's why I have such low blood sugar and pressure and all that junk. I don't really like it because it's annoying and hurts but it is kind of funny that my bones and muscles in my arms squeek. The only way to get rid of it is surgery, no thanks.
I kind of want something new...
man that sucks.
ReplyDeleteno me gusta surgery.
sorry.
Did the girl sitting next to you's name start with a T?
ReplyDelete