Sunday, March 15, 2009
I'm reaching and finding nothing.
I think right now I need a shot of tequilla and my dear friend Brea. I don't even know if I like tequilla, I hear it's pretty nasty though. And I'll have my Brea in about a week. That girl is my HEART. I don't know how I survive half the time without her. She just makes sense, without making sense. Right? She makes everything seem all right, even if it's the most horrible situations. And last night? It was the best night of my life, ever. I wish I had more of those. And I swear I'm losing myself to cute love songs. I miss Erick so goddamn much. I wish his damn boat would sail to my bedroom :/ I've never been myself around someone or as comfortable with anyone as I am with him. Saying goodbye was a nightmare though. My heart just broke as I watched him cry. I wanted to also but I didn't because I wanted him to be okay to drive home, even though I knew I wasn't going to be. Being with him like I was last night, I just want it to last forever. I really do. Tonight at work was hell and I didn't have the opportunity of talking to him which made it even worse and I gave into the tears for a total of two seconds but I pulled it all together. I've never been so in love with someone before, and I'm starting to think it's because he accepts me as who I am; he doesn't try to change me like everyone else does. I just wish I had more ways to take this off my mind or a way to speak with him ):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment