Thursday, April 16, 2009

What am I supposed to do with this?

Okay. It's like waking up thinking you're a girl but chances are you have a penis, so really you're a boy. Weird right? Well it's meant to be used as more of a surprise than anything but it's also weird. Ahh, I've been fighting you off depression by taking drugs and losing all feeling through my body, but also making myself sick.

Erick and I called it quits, I guess. Dear God. I have no fucking clue anymore. I'm too young for something serious like that but I love him so much. But there's too much to deal with.

I wish you knew what you were to me, then maybe you'd like me a lot better. You definitely like me, but I kind of want it to be a little deeper than that.

I finally saw Sunshine Cleaning. I swear I wanted to cry like twenty times. It's really good. But it made me realize that really all I'll ever be is a booty call. Yeah, I've found serious things, but always at the wrong time. I really really don't want that.

I still feel the waves pulling me under. I think tonight I'm going to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment