I wish I could be. I need to find someone who can bring my true self out. Actually, I think I have. It's just a lot of people don't approve. I think that deep down I'm a bad person. Guess we'll find outtttt.
Other than dealing with that I've been okay. Prom was fantastic. And I stold Erick's jacket that he doesn't wear and it's comfy. It fits like a dress on me since it's even too big for him. I'm all patchy and look like I'm cracking haha. Getting a tan when you have a sunburn is a bad idea kids. But it's coming off tonight. I pulled my weave out. And I'm probably getting my hair cut on Friday since my weave made my hair...weird. But oh well, it'll be fine. I work on Easter, which means double money. That's it for now. Nothing too interesting.
I want to find out who you are (;
No comments:
Post a Comment