All my classes are going great, really. I have three A's and one B. I'm just feeling a tad bit overwhelmed from AP English and all it's reading on books I can't focus on. I'm really glad I'm taking up photography and yoga classes. I can't wait actually. History seems so much harder than it really is. I keep slacking and not studying and freaking out I'll fail the next test when I'm actually getting good grades on them, I guess I'm just lucky.
Work is...stressful. It's where I spend 90% of my life basically. It makes my hand hurt even more than it does and it makes me deal with people I'd like to kill. But I'm sticking with it because I'm a pricey one.
I've realized, and only shared this with Melissa, that I'm becoming too good for others. I care, believe me; but I do not, and will not, have the time to.
I'm becoming self righteous and I like it. Suck on that.
I will suck on it.
ReplyDeleteAs long as its yo dick :D
<3
You are way too good for me, but thats ok.
I love you anyways :)