Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I have too much to think about.

I really love how half my friends get pissed off at how much I work and how I don't spend time with them. For once I'm doing something for myself and not for other people. I've changed, but so does everyone else. Seriously? It's pathetic how much people nag at me for being HAPPY. I'm happy I work because at least it keeps me out of trouble and provides for me because now my mother doesn't do a damn thing.

The IRS took our tax refund back to pay off the debt my mom had with my brothers college funding. I think it's good that it went to a positive thing rather than my mother blowing it off in New York but I also know money's gunna get a lot tighter around here.

But really, why can't people just stop bothering me about who I am? I honestly haven't changed that much at all. I've just looked at the things I was dealing with before and decided it wasn't worth my time, because it wasn't.

3 comments: