Monday, May 2, 2011

Lately things have been weighing down on me and it's no one's fault but mine.

For the past couple of months I've been doubting school, which is CRAZY. I love Full Sail University. I love the students, the staff, the teachers, the campus, EVERYTHING. I love all the opportunities I'm already getting and will be getting.

But I can't help but feel like I'm missing something. I miss music theory. I miss writing. I miss singing. I miss performing.

I miss that exhilarating feeling when I'd get letters in the mail about being published internationally. I know this might sound meaningless to the common person but to me, it was everything. And I miss creating music. I think I really just want to open up my own library/coffee shop/bakery/music store one day. And just write. I want to write to be published and I want to write for people. I need that back in my life. Everything is much more stable that way.

And today is me and Colin's one year. It's funny because at first I didn't get him...then I was understanding better...and now I feel like I'm almost back at stage one. I know deep down he loves me, but I also feel like he might not still. But then again I'm not one to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment