Sunday, November 15, 2009

Just Know That...

You never fully lost me. You put me away and I know you fear for the worst but I'll let you find me again...

This year has been, wow. So far. I've lost people who were very close to me and I've gained people who I thought would never care about me.

Work has been up and down. I'm starting to get more hours and that's something I look forward to. I've managed getting my first ticket and paying it, thankfully. I've brought my grades up in school even though my mind hasn't really been there :/ I've decided on Full Sail next December so I'll be here longer than I expected to but that's okay.

But honestly, I miss you. I miss you more than I'd like to admit and even though you don't like to admit it, I know you miss me too.

I've changed so much since last year and I didn't really realize it until this past Friday night. I'm a lot more carefree and outgoing. But I've also realized I haven't been myself.

I guess we'll see where this all takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment