Love will find me one day and I'm going to swallow it whole.
Erick and I are doing good as friends so far. He doesn't like getting into the emotional stuff when I want to talk. It's understandable but I don't have anyone else who understands what we went through. But hands down I'm feeling better.
But I'm really forcing myself to feel that way. But it has to happen. I won't be happy if it doesn't.
Now I'm letting people from my past back into my life.
Let's hope for the best. Other than that all I've been doing to receiving booty calls and driving across Lake/Marion/Sumter/Orange County. This has been my summer.
Josh and Chey have split ): Saddest story of my life. I'm extremely worried about them both. But even if it's permanent, Cheyenne will remain my best friend. My brother can suck it.
No comments:
Post a Comment