Sunday, May 24, 2009

I think about almost everything.

My life's really been made up according to lyrics by Manchester Orchestra. Erick and I broke up "for right now" and it's really broken me apart. And what I hate most about it is that whenever people try to talk to me about it they say the wrong things and don't understand. So I won't be talking about it to anyone besides him. Good Lord I miss him. I'd give anything to see him right now. Next Thursday is my birthday and I really wanted to spend it with him but I haven't even seen him since last Wednesday. He'll probably forget.

I have realized what I've done wrong and I really wish I could go back and fix it but I can't. He wants us to wait until I'm eighteen but honestly, I don't think I can. I want to...but it's really destroying me and he doesn't seem to notice, or care. I just think that if he really cared he wouldn't be so careless as to getting back to me when I call or text him. Sure, he has a life but really. If the situation was reversed I'd do anything and everything in my power to make sure he was all right. But that's not how it is. He is all right and I'm the one who's got the problems, and no one to back me up.

I just wish I could go back to the last time I saw him and make sure he knew how much I loved him. Because I don't think he does.

No comments:

Post a Comment